*Comparisons and Reviews

Wednesday 31 May 2017

May Empties


It's that time of the month again!

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo - good, I have mentioned this in favourites a while ago. While it is really gentle, it struggled to wash dry shampoo out of my hair. I ended up with a build up near my scalp... I purchased the white and red version of this for coloured hair but I will be using a clearing shampoo once a week or so. The L'Oreal shampoo also gets used up rather quickly. It's a whopping 400ml but you need 10 to 15 pumps per wash!

 Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm - old favourite and holy grail. I will repurchase it when there's a discount somewhere. Am I the only one who wishes they still had the 3x 50ml pots for sale? And what's with the music on their official website? It's 2017 for Christ's sake...

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - this took me ages to finish. Didn't want to use it on my face or my hair. It was fine on my body after shower. The smell lingered for quite a while. I wish it smelled less perfumey.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I repurchased this already. You can't see it in the picture but part of the bristles are about to fall out. My fault, I didn't look after it properly and it still lasted for 4 years or so. This is still my favourite to apply foundation. I will try beauty blender sometime. I swear.

Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser - also a favourite. Gentle, clearing cleanser with a bit of clay and glycolic action. Non foaming. Perfect as a second cleanse in the evening when you want something with a bit more oomph than your typical cream cleanser.

The Ordinary NMF + HA - basic good moisturizer. I will repurchase this later in the year.

The Ordinary Buffet - I grew to like this, especially for warmer weather. Nice and gentle, slightly hydrating. I still don't know if it's doing anything anti-ageing but I would use it again.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig