*Comparisons and Reviews

Monday 8 May 2017

April Favourites!


How is it the 8th of May already and it's STILL dark and cold outside. So NOT impressed with this spring. Apologies for a grainy picture yet again, I blame the weather, clearly.

I haven't bought anything much this month and that's because I forked out the big bucks for a 100ml of Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady. It is a gorgeous rose scent, quite dark and intoxicating and the staying power is superb. Try it if you get a chance!

Next, it is The Ordinary again with two overnight treatments: Advanced Retinoid 2% (full review is coming soon) and Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%. Both are super gentle but effective.

Pixi by Petra Multi Balm in Wild Rose is so easy to use and has been my blusher of choice for months. I just apply it straight from the stick and blend it out with a brush.

Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defense spray is an old favourite. Offers heat protection, doesn't weigh my hair down and smells GOOD.

And finally, style favourites: my 22k yellow gold earrings I bought in India and my monochrome leopard blouse from Primark. A true high and low mix here.


Anyone else excited about CH + Cult Beauty box? Fingers crossed I will manage to snap it up!

                             


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig