*Comparisons and Reviews

Thursday 18 May 2017

Cult Beauty + CH Box. First Impressions



Overall, I am very happy with this box. I knew I wanted to get it because I was particularly interested in Zelens Power D oil and Tata Harper Regenerating eye cream and I would have probably bought them at some point this year. Just these two items cost £195. The box also includes Indie Lee toner, Dr Dennis Gross peel pads (both brands I have heard of a lot and haven't tried). And Pixi + CH double cleanse, of course,  which is a favourite of mine.

The only product that I had my doubts about was the January Labs lotion, purely because they call it a lotion. I, as an owner of a dry-ish and dehydrated skin, don't typically go for lotions. However, I LOVE the consistency and feel of January Labs Moisture Balancing Lotion. It is light, yet really hydrating and will be perfect for warmer summer days.

Another product I know I will love until the end is Tata Harper Regenerating Eye Cream. It's not only a texture that I like (creamy but not too heavy. sinks in fast and moisturises well) or the smell (reminds me of Dr Hauschka eye cream) but also the effect on my skin. I don't know how to describe it, but it just looks and feels better. Instantly. The pump is a bit annoying because it deposits way too much product, I only need like a third of a pump because a little goes a long way (thank God, because this is one pricey eye cream!).

Zelens Power D is a lightweight oil which sinks in fast and leaves the skin comfortable and nourished. Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner also has some calming and soothing properties. Can't say much about anti-ageing but my skin liked it. And it smells good!

The only thing I haven't tried is the Dr Dennis Gross acid pads because I currently have three different forms of acids on rotation (liquid, serum and mask. and not all at the same time!) and I need to finish some of them up.

I wish the box had included some kind of fancy SPF but that's just me being super picky. All in all, money well spent. I am probably sorted for most things skincare until autumn. Except SPF.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig