*Comparisons and Reviews

Thursday 4 May 2017

April Empties

 Bliss Multi-face-eted clay mask - it took me AGES to finish this one. Clay + 10% glycolic mask sounds great. But this thing does NOT wash off easily and stains my wash cloths. To wash it off my face I had to use an oil cleanser! I finally gave up and started using this on my legs as an ingrown hair treatment.

Pixi + CH double cleanse - great. Full review here.

Philip Kingsley Elizastisizer - this is another #carolinehironsmademedoit product. Nice mask/pre-wash treatment for dry coloured hair. I will repurchase.

Philip Kingsley Perfecting Spray - meh. I used this before blow drying my hair and it was alright. But I much prefer the daily defense spray from PK which I am using at the moment.

Ren Flash Rinse 1 minute vit C facial - good. full review here. It oxidised slightly in the end. Will not repurchase. I think when it comes to vit C, serums are the way to go.

Clinique City Block Sheer SPF25 - my favourite. I want to get the SPF40 from the same line but it is sold out everywhere! Argh.






More empties and stuff that just went bad:

Dr Hauschka cleansing cream and toner - both products I like and have used previously. Love the smell and how gentle they are.

MAC Prep+Prime eyelid primer - had this for too long. And there are better primers on the market.

By Terry lip gloss in cupcake glaze (?) - Nice lip gloss. Not worth the price. I did not purchase this. The smell went bad so to the bin it goes.

NYX lip liner - It was okay, I prefer a liner that stays put better. This one was... too creamy.

Eyeko eyeliner - If you're considering buying this, don't. It dried up within weeks and was difficult to use. Get the Stila stay all day eye liner instead ;)

Real Techniques brow brush - this is quite old and the bristles caved in to the brush handle, if that makes any sense.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig