*Comparisons and Reviews

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse Review

Okay, as soon as I read that rockstar of skincare Caroline Hirons was collaborating with Pixi to release a cleanser two things were absolutely clear to me: 1. I need it. 2. It will be awesome. And I was right. After all, I love Pixi skincare and I love Caroline.


Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse is two cleansers in one round pot separated like Yin and Yang. The solid oil cleanser (with vitamin E, camelia and evening primrose oils) removes all the makeup, spf, dirt, grease, what have you, and the creamy cleanser (with vitamin C, peptide complex and Arginnie) gently cleanses the skin. The skin feels soft and nourished afterwards. I especially like using this cleanser whilst taking a bath. I slowly massage the oil cleanser over my face, emulsify with a bit of water and remove it with moist flannel, then I apply the creamy cleanser and leave it on my skin as a mask. Gorgeous.

I kind of wish this cleanser had a smell but I must be a minority and I do realise that they wanted to create a cleanser that even the most sensitive of skins could use.

The cost is pretty great too, £24 for a tub that lasts a long time. It's only 2x 50ml but you don't need much at all.  Emma Hardie Moringa Balm (another of my favourites) costs £38 for the same 100ml.

Will I repurchase? Absolutely. It's out of stock in my local M&S. And M&S online too. How rude. I need to stash some away, in case it gets discontinued.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig