*Comparisons and Reviews

Monday 27 March 2017

March Empties


Not that many empties this month, this is due to my trip to India where I binned or gave away stuff so I wouldn't need to travel with it back home. But...

Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm 50ml. My favourite cleansing balm, nothing comes close, especially smell wise. Already repurchased.

Alpha H Essential Hydration Cream, 30ml. Nice and light, really hydrating, might repurchase for summer.

Garnier Skinactive Micellar Oil Infused Wipes. Again, these were useful in India. Took off makeup and dirt with ease, a bit too rough for my eye area. Very fragrant. I have another pack of these in storage so will not repurchase any time soon.

Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream. Creamy and soothing but not too heavy.

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes. I can't deal with this. Plenty left in the tube but I hate the smudging with passion. To the bin it goes!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig