*Comparisons and Reviews

Sunday 14 January 2018

The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10%. Review.


This has got to be my favourite serum at the moment! Argireline Solution 10% by the Ordinary is a lightweight peptide serum that is supposed to target dynamic wrinkles. The website advises to apply this on forehead and around eyes, I typically apply this liberally and all over, AM and PM.

Usually I don't like serums that are too watery. For example, I didn't like NIOD's MMHC serum, because it would sink in faster than water and my skin would not feel comforted by it, it felt a bit tight.
This being a peptide serum, I also expected it to be slightly sticky, just like The Buffet. It is not. Argeriline is super lightweight and water-like, sinks in quickly, but feels hydrating and plumping. 
I see a noticeable difference with the fine lines under my eyes that started appearing this winter when I was super dry. It layers well with other serums and creams, and sits well under makeup. It's pleasant to use. 

I'm looking at this online now and it says that it is not available for shipment in my area due to EU regulations. What?! How was I able to purchase it last time then? And more importantly, why?! I only have a third of it left! 

Go, grab it if you can! 

20/01 EDIT: Argireline Solution 10% is back in stock and available to purchase in EU.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Alfa Chemistry employs more than 200 full time staff, of which approximate 80 are Ph.D. and M.S. chemists, specialized in synthetic chemistry, process optimization, and research. Argireline

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig