*Comparisons and Reviews

Sunday 28 January 2018

January haul


January or haul or what I bought this month. New year, new monthly feature! I'm hoping to do this every month, showing and talking about mainly style and beauty things I bought for myself in a month. I may feature home decor or entertainment bits in here from time to time.

So this month I was a bit spendy in the fashion department. Beige knitted dress and midnight blue jacket (on sale) from Zara.

Zelens Power A was purchased with 20% off from lookfantastic. So far, I'm loving it.

Gianvito Rossi kitten heel slingbacks were 60% off from Browns. I may return the heels since I was on the lookout for nude/ tan shoes. These are too light and too pink and the minimalist in me is afraid that they will not get worn enough to justify keeping them. The shoe lover in me says screw it, they're gorgeous.

What do you think? Do you buy shoes just because they're pretty? What did you buy this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig