*Comparisons and Reviews

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Zelens Power D. Review


I've been meaning to write a review on this for ages (or a few months at least).

What it is: Zelens Power D is a super lightweight oil or oil based serum that sinks into the skin very quickly. It is full of goodness: peptides, lipids, hialuronic acid, omega 3 and 6.To read more about the ingredients, the science behind them and what they do for the skin visit zelens.com

What it does: For me personally, it sinks in either instantly or very quickly (I have dry to normal, dehydrated skin). It gives a nice healthy glow, instantly plumps up the skin. Power D is meant to fortify and thicken the skin making it less susceptable to outside aggressors. For day time you can mix it in with your moisturiser, for night time I found that I preferred to put this oil straight on my cleansed skin and then add a moisturiser on the top if needed. It is also lovely on top of The Ordinary's Advanced Retinoid 2% or after a stronger acid peel. I found this to be great for spots, it would make them less irritated and red and I found them to heal faster too.

Is it worth it: Zelens is a holy grail brand among skincare addicts and it is so for a reason. The product is very expensive, but the quality is there, it delivers results. This oil will last me about 6 months because I don't use it every day.
If you have skin that is or gets in any way compromised, for example, is irritable, dry, red, flaking, itchy, tight and/or ageing... this would be an amazing product to try. If you have the cash.

Zelens Power D is £110 for 30ml and is available on zelens.com , cultbeauty.co.uk , beautybay.com , selfridges.com (pumpkin not included).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig