*Comparisons and Reviews

Thursday 19 October 2017

IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Review.


What it is: medium to full coverage CC cream/ foundation. With great physical (!) UVA/UVB broad spectrum SPF50 sunscreen. Anti-ageing (hydrolized collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, B, C and E). Looks natural. 7 colours. If you're Bourjois Vanilla 52 or Chanel B20 girl, go for the shade Light.

What it does: I found it easiest to apply this CC cream with my fingers (yet to try it with a beauty blender). It offers a dewy medium to full coverage, protects from the sun and is feels rich and hydrating.  I find that I need to powder and/or use blotting sheets after a few hours. It would probably last longer with a primer but that's just too much faff for me. It is not really long wearing but easy to reapply and blend and that's okay with me. It is not for oily skin or those who enjoy a matte finish. Feels hydrating. Upon application the cream may seem ashy but it quickly adjusts to the skin colour. This is probably due to the physical sunscreen.

Is it worth it: For me, yes. I enjoy a dewy finish, the skin benefits. The sunscreen is great too. I apply it right under my eyes and most days I don't need a concealer. It doesn't crease (if applied lightly). This would be perfect for mature and dry skins.

It Cosmetics CC cream is £30.00 for 32ml and is available at selfridges.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig