*Comparisons and Reviews

Friday 7 April 2017

March Favourites


L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo: just got it last week, but I love it. Gentle, non foaming, hair feels super soft. I think I'm done with SLS for good.

Next sunglasses: self explanatory. Dior inspired.

Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser: This is an oldie but goodie. Gentle but effective, I like using this as a morning cleanse, the skin feels instantly brighter and soft, but not tight or dry.

Hydraluron: A staple in my routine. The best hyaluronic acid serum I've tried so far.

The Ordinary NMF. Good basic moisturizer. See review below.

Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow quad in The Sophisticate. I don't like palettes in general because I never use them up but this one has a nice selection of basic colours that are nearly matte. Great quality.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig