*Comparisons and Reviews

Friday 30 June 2017

Indie Lee CoQ 10 Toner. Review.

Image from indielee.com
I don't know about you guys, but I haven't used a proper toner toner in years. Except for a little sample sized Dr Hauschka toner that I was sent this year. For ages it's been all about acid toners and not much else. And it still is, however I think that there's definitely a place in the market (and in my routine) for this toner as you can easily layer it over an acid.

In fact, using this over an acid is perfect, because most acids do irritate and leave the skin reddish and tingling and this toner not only soothes and calms but also hydrates and works against ageing. It's kind of a simpler version of Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel (review of that one coming soon).

Indie Lee CoQ 10 is full of goodness: CoQ10 (antioxidant which protects the skin from environmental damage and helps with collagen and elastin production), aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber sooth, calm and stabilise skin's ph levels and hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps the skin. And it smells sooo good!

Negatives? I don't like using a cotton pad with it, I feel like a lot of the product gets wasted. In fact, when we were having a heatwave here in the UK I started just pouring some of the toner into my palm and patting it on my face like you would with an essence. Imagine this toner with a really fine spray? *daydreams*

Will I repurchase? Yes. Eventually. Next, I want to try Darphan Intral Toner and compare it to Indie Lee. I also have Indie Lee's Brightening and Rosehip cleansers on my (ever expanding) wish list...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig